Bravo ERC

rfcatst

I’ve done quite a few transactions with ERC and they were all exemplary but i thought this story was worth sharing:

I recently purchased a Potter’s wrasse and a Maine blizzard from ERC and needless to say I was very pleased. Although there was a delay of an extra 4 weeks prior to the original pickup date, I was happy to wait. The delay was due to human error causing a very, very minute possibility of cross contamination. I was offered an apology and a choice of getting a refund or wait another 4 weeks to re-quarantine which was definitely the best move. We all appreciate the great specimens ERC always offer along with their great prices, but I’m more appreciative of their honesty, integrity and their persistence to give their customers only the best. These traits are hard to find nowadays in any business so bravo to Richard and Marco. 

:clap: 

Thanks for sharing these healthy and stunning specimens at a ridiculously great deal. More importantly, thanks for doing the hard work of quarantining and pre-treatment …. the best service anybody can offer, in my opinion (PRICELESS).

So buy from ERC with confidence and buy often.  

I’ve done quite a few transactions with ERC and they were all exemplary but i thought this story was worth sharing:

I recently purchased a Potter’s wrasse and a Maine blizzard from ERC and needless to say I was very pleased. Although there was a delay of an extra 4 weeks prior to the original pickup date, I was happy to wait. The delay was due to human error causing a very, very minute possibility of cross contamination. I was offered an apology and a choice of getting a refund or wait another 4 weeks to re-quarantine which was definitely the best move. We all appreciate the great specimens ERC always offer along with their great prices, but I’m more appreciative of their honesty, integrity and their persistence to give their customers only the best. These traits are hard to find nowadays in any business so bravo to Richard and Marco. 

:clap: 

Thanks for sharing these healthy and stunning specimens at a ridiculously great deal. More importantly, thanks for doing the hard work of quarantining and pre-treatment …. the best service anybody can offer, in my opinion (PRICELESS).

So buy from ERC with confidence and buy often.  

+1 Million. Fantastic job guys!

+1 Million. Fantastic job guys!

+ another 1 million, all my frags and fish, top notch!

I wouldnt say I exclusively buy from ERC, but I havent bought coral or fish anywhere else sine I met Richard lol, not only does he have an amazing selection of coral that you can only find at ERC, there is absolutely no pressure from him to spend a lot of money, you get the same friendly service whether you spend $20 or $500.

plus he lives 5min away from me 

Totally agree always professional with great advice again thanks for everything