Some of our corals!

We don't have a build thread for this system but we have one on RC, feel free to comment on what you think

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2155574

Here are some pics from our tanks. We have three running each for its own coral, although we are still moving lps into the new 40 breeder dedicated to nems and lps.

I took these with my phone so they aren't that great but figured I would share since I don't get to very often.

Part of the grandis field with other palys mixed in, I love this picture. I wish I could shrink myself and scuba around in it. :)

Posted Image

Nasty azz echenata

Posted Image

Sweet pink and blue Aussie coral

Posted Image

Wild pink tip humilis

Posted Image

Wild acro, I think it's a monticulosa? Not sure what the colors will be in the end but it's got pink or purple with greenish polyps.

Posted Image

Purple and green neon chalice

Posted Image

Sabre eyes chalice

Posted Image

Wild chalice grown from a frag, I love this one.

Posted Image

Random stuff waiting to become colonies like the rest.

Posted Image

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, Amanda has a great eye for corals. The sabre eyes was wild too, we named it after our loud mouthed cat.

I like the acan too the blue in it is an awesome sky blue that I don't see often.

I think I will put up a frag pack of the chalice, they got way too big for the packed tank they stay in.

Will do brother, by the way I can NOT believe you have big frags of that nasty azz acan in such a cheap section at your store!!!! That's one good reason to hit IC guys, along with many others...

This porites has green blue and pink in it, I need to get a better shot showing the blue. Another good one from IC.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I think I will put up a frag pack of the chalice, they got way too big for the packed tank they stay in.

Let me know when you do, I've recently become addicted to chalice. Also interested in some of those zoas (Like the Magicians, they're beautiful!)

Thanks bro! Yea zoas are sweet. We both wanted this tank to be an actual zoa and paly tank where stuff grew into large colonies. We see so much of the small frag plug fish tanks and people who consistently frag their frags. I think it's coming along well and we are constantly having to make room for stuff to grow out. Which is how the lps tank started!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I dig the pics, Paul. From the initial post...how is that lepto doing? What have you found to be the best placement? I recently came across pics elsewhere of an orange one and am somewhat enamored with them now ...so I need to start learning more about them. cheers