Saltwaterfish.com group order?

phisigs79

Ok since they seem to have pretty good deals i thought i would check to see if anyone wants anything from them. $75 and we get free shipping. There is a $9.99 surcharge. LMK

I am down for:

Royal Gramma 1.99

Emerald Crab 4.99

Are these things that BRK can't get?  Johnny has gone through a lot of trouble to get his marine side of the business in good shape for us.  Just my opinion.

51710[/snapback]

if he can match then im in

Visit Fins and Feathers. Manager is Sean. Call ahead to check when he is in.

He keeps only healthy stock and makes sure all fish are eating, and all polyps extended before it leaves his tanks. He can tell you the history of each colony too.

He is well established and has actually beat all prices when I was researching a group buy on clams. He keeps some clams but brought in a Gold Teardrop for me. The distributor ended up only with a larger size, and Sean kept to the original price.

The Green Mandarin I just bought from him was already eating frozen mysis. Just call him to make arrangements.

FF

When I added a royal gamma last time to my tank, he only lasted a few days. I think my domino damsel (big sucker) scared the **** out of him and he probably just withered. Then I recently read about the incompatibility of firefish (which I don't have ) and the gobie (is it a rainbow gobie?). I do have the gobie so I wonder if he scared the royal gamma. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew if these fish were incompatible or if I bought 3 or 5 gammas if that would provide -them more safety and security. Thanks. Dano

When I added a royal gamma last time to my tank, he only lasted a few days.  I think my domino damsel (big sucker) scared the **** out of him and he probably just withered.  Then I recently read about the incompatibility of firefish (which I don't have ) and the gobie (is it a rainbow gobie?).  I do have the gobie so I wonder if he scared the royal gamma.  Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew if these fish were incompatible or if I bought 3 or 5 gammas if that would provide  -them more safety and security.  Thanks.  Dano

51829[/snapback]

Grammas are usually very aggressive to their own keen and very shy around other fish . You need to have some hideouts they can claim for them to feel secure and not stress.

BTW, did you QT your Gramma? Maybe Damsel was not that guilty :idea2:

No, I did not quarantine the gamma. In fact, I have never quarantined any livestock I've gotten. Always being stressed for time. The gamma did seem shy, which iswhy I t hought maybe he starved himself. I never did find him. I do have a lot of rock in the tank. Based on what you said about their aggressiveness to own, is it a baqd idea to put three in a 72 gallon tank.

I've got a Purple Firefish and a Royal Gramma in the same 60Gal tank. They always seem to hang out together. But when I added the Royal Gramma to the tank, he spent the first week hiding in the rocks. Now he's out all the time.

On the other hand, the 2nd Purple Firefish I added after the BRK social only lasted 2 days. :(

-Rob