chemiclean dip

kjamaya

Has anyone ever used chemiclean to treat zoas that are dying from bacteria and fungal infections?

They say with 1 or 2 spoons mixed with quarter of tank water, left for 15 min, and turkey basted till fungal/bacteria (brown) comes off is all you need. You can also Treat your tank as if you have cyano and your zoas will open day after last day of treatment.

Supposedly chemiclean reverses this point and brings the zoas/palys back..

Quick google search fir any1 that is interested. I did some dips tonigjt and habe photos.

Will post tomorrow with results.

My Furan dip of zoas did nothing to help them. I think mine died becuase I put them under too much light too fast.

Good luck with the treatment. Why do you think you are having problems?

And after....

5asanavu.jpg

I maintained to keep the majority of my heads but did lose some....

Overall success!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Looks good. Great tip. A few years ago, there were threads talking about using Vitamin C to help zoas that we're closed up like that, too.

Sent from my LG G-Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition

How do you make a dip of ChemiClean?

I used 1 quart of tank water and 2 spoons of chemiclean using the little spoon they provide.

Mix it up and place the infected zoa into the dip. Let it sit for 20 minutes then blast the zoa with a turkey baster. Continue blasting it till you start seeing the brown algae, fungus, or that skin that sometimes covers the zoa fall off. Swish the dipped zoa in a separate container with clean saltwater and place back in tank.