Johnny out for a week Byron is in.

johnnybv

Just a heads up, I am taking the family down the Florida for a few days. Byron will be at the shop with regular hours, and we will have a small livestock order coming in this week, Byron will post when it comes in. Thanks.

John

PS We will be closed Super Bowl Sunday, I believe Feb 5th.

Bryon,  is this that super sale you were whispering about at the social?

50883[/snapback]

No,

this is the SUPER MEGA SALE!!!

Now that Johnny is out all livestock is 300% off! All Oversized mutant gold fish (or Koi as Johnny likes to call them) are 400% off.

Just bring your fishing poles and see which goldfish you can catch from our pond!

Yes, Howard you can even Bow hunt for fish!

At these prices stuff won't last long so hurry up and get to BLUE RIBBON KOI before all supplies are sold out!

* This is only a joke. If you don't see that this is clearly a joke then you need to call...

Byron's professional Marine Aquarium removal. For a small fee we guarentee complete and total removal of your aquarium and all livestock for a very small fee.

* This is only a joke. If you don't see that this is clearly a joke then you need to call...

50897[/snapback]

Being the formerly legal type, I would say that since there is no asterisk in your sale terms to state that the disclaimer goes with it, I'm coming in with my fishing rod and empty wallet. I'm looking forward to you paying me to take the fish (and I haven't thrown a lure in the water for a couple of years now that I've lost all my Chicago fishing buddies!).

Byron, I think I've got some Interceptor for you... though I might just have one dose left. I haven't forgotten and I'll check when I get home.

Garrett.