Does WAMAS have a "wanted" section?

Chris-

I am looking for some 150w DE blbs in the 14k range and went to see if there was a "wanted" section.  Trying to get an idea of color and brightness ( I know halides dull over time) before I buy some.  Since I am not a member anymore, I cant see the for sale section.  I also cant remember if there was a wanted section either.  I am not really looking to buy, per say, I was just wondering if anyone was done with thier 150w 14k DE's and were gonna toss them.  Would just want to barrow them for a little bit and would even bring them back when done. 

I know, I know, its not much to re-join, but, I keep spending all my "useable" money on fish stuff and sticking the rest of it away for a house. Being a single household income earner around here is murder and you (least I have to) count the money $1 at a time.  So, along with this shamless one time plug, can someone also tell me, and refrsh my memory, if there is a "wanted" section here?

once you join you will have access to the want to buy/for sale/trade forums and many other member only viewable areas. 

At the top of your screen you will see a join button. 

once you join you will have access to the want to buy/for sale/trade forums and many other member only viewable areas. 

At the top of your screen you will see a join button. 

Yep. There is one, and its for paying members in the Buy/Sell/Trades

There is also "wanted" on Craigslist no payment needed.

You should rejoin, if you are going to be buying things for your tank, being a member can save you lots of money, with members selling things, group buys and trading.

YHSublime - I doubt too many people look in the wanted sections, but, being as small as we are and are all in one nitch, I figured this would be the best place but wasnt sure if there was a wanted section.  I want to join but that $20 culd also go to a bulb.  Once I get my house, I will bath in the glory of all things fish with $$ flying left and right.  As of now, I am on a house mission with a sdie of replacement halides, lol.

JR-Tanked150 -Yea, I want to rejoin but I have trying to stay low out of the buying radar.  I have a 125 tank and only 3 gobies in it.  I have been forcing myself not to buy ANYTHING, but, for the sake of the corals I do have, I have no choice on the bulbs.  Its about a year if not more and the bulbs were used when I got them. 

I'd put a couple dollars a week away for it, as it will save you 1000 times that in the long run.  Until then, no the only section is in the members only area. 

reeferindc - Very valid points, and soon, but, I know who NOT to sit next to when I get my house, finally have the freedom to go awall and have to attend Reefaholic Anonomous meetings, lol. :laugh: 

YHSublime - I doubt too many people look in the wanted sections, but, being as small as we are and are all in one nitch, I figured this would be the best place but wasnt sure if there was a wanted section.  I want to join but that $20 culd also go to a bulb.  Once I get my house, I will bath in the glory of all things fish with $$ flying left and right.  As of now, I am on a house mission with a sdie of replacement halides, lol.

JR-Tanked150 -Yea, I want to rejoin but I have trying to stay low out of the buying radar.  I have a 125 tank and only 3 gobies in it.  I have been forcing myself not to buy ANYTHING, but, for the sake of the corals I do have, I have no choice on the bulbs.  Its about a year if not more and the bulbs were used when I got them. 

If I had to guess, the $20 membership fee saved me about.. 3 or 4 thousand dollars so far with equipment and livestock purchases. That is if I had bought new things from stores instead of used comparable (and sometimes better than I could have ever afforded otherwise) equipment from the forums. Same goes for livestock. Alot of it came from stores. The fish anyway. But most of my corals are right here from wamas and I couldn't even guess how much they would have cost if I had bought them from stores. I know I saw QR selling candy canes for $15 per head and I was floored.