Another tank build party for Dave W

dave w

OK, we didn't get far last Sunday because Glass Cages couldn't round the glass corners and my first attempt at sanding them down was inadequate.  I've dry fit the 4 remaining panes of 3/4" glass and will spend the next couple days getting the 3/8" glass dry fit as well.  

So Sunday will be the next and hopefully final tank build party.  Thanks to all who have helped so far.  

I wish I could come by and help this sunday, but I'm actually trying to organize some people together to help me move my tank a couple feet and I'll be busy fixing all the plumbing and putting all my rock/livestock back. If somehow that ends early, I'll swing by and try to help out.

Whoops!!  I had forgotten that the in-laws will be visiting from Minnesota.  I can't do it Sunday.   It may have to be the Sunday or Saturday after that, I'll let people know.

Sorry about the oversight.

let us know - i'd like to help out as well if i can coordinate accordingly. thanks.

Wizard will try as well.

Dave, don't forget we have a meeting on April 5, may want to try and coordinate with that and have your thing in the morning.

Thanks Dave, I don't make many meetings because I do things with my kids all weekend, but maybe I can work these together.