Tank leak. Need to borrow containers

jamesbuf

My 150gal cube has sprung a leak. It's a small drip, so I have time. I work all day Saturday, but then I'm off for a few days. I'm in desperate need of some storage containers. If anyone has one of those huge Rubbermaid tubs that would work like a charm. Please tell me someone has one of them I can borrow for about a week or two. I can pickup on Sunday anytime. Thanks in advance.

Hope all is well everyone.

James

Sounds like you have some options, but also, you can purchase some 40 gallon rubbermaids from target if you're in a real bind at about $20 a pop.

Thanks for the responses everyone. Just started a 24 hour shift today, so won't be off work until tomorrow morning. I'll check back here in a few hours to see if anyone else has checked and offered anything else. Looking for something large enough to store all the liverock and livestock for a week or so until I can fix the main tank.

Thanks again everyone for all the offers!!!

I have a 22 gallon, 12 gallon rubbermaid and spare 210 tank. I am out in Ashburn if you want to venture out this way.

Edited by st9z

Thanks for the replies everyone. Justin is closest to me, and I should be able to fit everything in a 70 gal and my sump. Going home and sleeping for a bit. Crazy busy shift at the trauma center yesterday with the warm weather and all.

Take care everyone!!