Kangaroo Pumpset Q?

xeon

I am replacing the tubing on my Kangaroo 324 pump... it has been a long time since I owned an official Kangraroo pumpset. In place of buying new pumpsets, I use tubing from Cole Parmer that lasts exponentially longer.

Having said all of that, can someone with an official and unused one measure the length of the tubing that goes over the roller/s? I seem to remember it as 4 1/4" or so, just looking for clarification.

Dave,

I have 12 centimeters. the tubing runs all the way up to the bottom of the drip sight bowl if you know what I mean.

Oh the zo rock is great- waiting for the blues to bud new ones. the reds are a different variety than I have seen around- and the one Paly is really neatly stirped. I am feeding it in hopes it wil bud as well.

Regards,

Lee

Gotcha Lee, thanks for the lookup. So it is actually a smidge under 4.75".

Glad you liked the rock, it would probably have been a little more developed had it not been overtaken by the accursed anthelia I am always pulling out of that tank.

It had one very little anthelia sprig when I got the rock- but gues what not there any longer- could i have an anthelia loving creature in the tank? I could make a mint with Jake if I could figure that out.