Reef system sell out

Reefer37

(edited)

Moving so forced to shut down system and part it out.   All, live stock and some parts already sold.  Here is what's left.  I will keep this updated with what is available. Check back as I will be adding items as I get them cleaned and ready for sale.  Pick up in Warrenton VA 2018   I will check this thread and my messages here regularly. For faster response you can email me at Ernath37@yahoo.com    pics to follow.

Display-   75 gallon tank, includes a black wood (not partical board) stand. The stand has a shelf, a light, a power strip and a three bulb timer all inside. Also, includes a matching wood canopy hood that has a custom t5 6 bulb lighting system, and a fan on each end. Also have the glass canopy lids. It is used so there are a couple small scratches and one small chip in a corner.            $300 $250

Over flow box-  CPR aquarium over flow box 7 1/4 wide one drain down.   Will include two aqua lift pumps and a lid I made it.     $50 $35

Fresh water container-   water container I used with my rodi filter system. It is a rubber made brute container, it has a float switch installed almost at the top and a spigot at bottom. I will throw in the table if you like.                  $40 $30

Float Switch-  Brand new in box never used float switch see link below for details.        $40
http://www.marinedepot.com/Ultralife_Float_Switch_Electric_Powered_Dosing_Pumps_Top_Off_Plug_In_Units-Ultralife-UL1111-FIDPETPU-vi.html

HOB Refugium- small CPR AQUAfuge refugium with light it is meant to hang on back BUT- when I bought this it was cracked in the back, I fixed it and it DOES hold water perfectly fine however I would NOT hang it from the tank but rather support it from the bottom.-No, pump included. The light does fit perfectly across a 55 gallon tank.                                                 $40 $30

Chiller- via aqua polar bear cc-25b . It was used very very little. See links for details.                 $250 $200
http://www.aquastealth.com/browseproducts/Polar-Bear-1-5-HP-Aquarium-Chiller.HTML
http://www.marinedepot.com/VIAAQUA_COOL_CHILLER_CC25_Chillers_for_Saltwater_Aquariums-ViaAqua-VA2511-FICH-2-vi.html

Reeflo pump-   good working reeflo dart water pump. Will include shut off valve and bulk head piece with screen.    $150 $125
http://www.marinedepot.com/ReeFlo_Dart_Pump_(3600_gph)_2000_Gallons_Per_Hour_Higher_External_Aquarium_Pumps-Reeflo-MM1125-FIWPEPOH-MM1136-vi.html

Koralia 3 power head. In good working condition. Moves a good amount of water-    $30 $25

20 gallon- aquarium painted back and a over flow, with a bulk head installed on one side.  $25 $20

1 custom shelving piece i made for a 55gal sump with a bracket for a large pump.   1 that holds a 15gal and a 20 gal next to each other perfect height to drain into the 55 gal sump. With a lower shelf for and additional tanks. They could have multiple uses.   $40  Both shelve pieces or $25 a piece.  FREE

Edited by Origami
Updated pricing per post #6 below

Yes, I am leaving the hobby for the unforeseen future.

Thanks. Sorry to hear it. Good luck with your sale, though!

Updated list and slashed prices!!! Must sell these items!

Display- $250

Over flow box- $35

Fresh water container- $30

HOB Refugium- $30

Chiller- $200

Reeflo pump- $125

Koralia 3 $25

20 gallon tank . $20

-FREE-!! Custom stand / shelfs. FREE

• 2 weeks later...

updated list and slashed prices yet again. 

Chiller     $180

Reeflo pump $ 120

buy either of those ^ and you can have the 20 gallon tank

or

20 gallon tank $15