Ordering from Tampa Bay Saltwater

Newms118

Cool!

I like the rock mixed in with the pukani -- very nice.

Enjoy finding new life everyday! I had a chiton that still pops up now and then. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I received the second part of the package this weekend and it was packed full of critters, sponges, plants, a flame scallop, a big decorator crab, and a starfish.  The live rock that came with the second part also had more life/coralline algae on them so that was an added bonus.  For sure I will be buying from them in the future when I decide to upgrade to a larger tank.  Here are some images of the tank and plants if you guys can help with the identification.

Heres the tank:

Tank1

And some plants:

Tube plant

Tube plant 2

Purple Plant

Green plant

Blade plant

Decorator crab (with its back facing the camera) and the starfish:

Decorator crab

starfish

dont have permission to view the larger size images. Not sure why. I want to see the whole tank. Sounds like an instant tank full of lots of life.

Keep us updated on how long everything lasts. I've heard a lot of the gorgs and sponges die off within the first year.

Ok made the album public, let me know if it fixed the images.

Keep us updated on how long everything lasts. I've heard a lot of the gorgs and sponges die off within the first year.

I sure hope they live longer than that.  I know a lot depends on my water quality. Ive heard the flame scallops also are hard to keep alive more than 6 months too.

I sure hope they live longer than that.  I know a lot depends on my water quality. Ive heard the flame scallops also are hard to keep alive more than 6 months too.

I have several flame scallops in my 150, they are fine, and I don't do anything special for them either. I heard the same thing, but I guess we will see, I'm only just past 8 months.

You need to feed the sponges that aren't photosynthetic... Dose phycopure.. Does the overall system good too :-)

Ok, I've been feeding Kent Marine PhytoPlex and Microvert mixed together every other day to keep the barnacles happy.  Ive also found some tube coral that i think need this food too.  

Any ideas to what types of gorgs i have in the tank?

Also, any tips for actually attaching sponges to rocks with epoxy.  I had the hardest time getting the aquastick epoxy to actually adhere to the rock with the sponges.  Most are just put in place but I want to have them attached in a semi-permanent fashion.  My next idea was to use some plastic toothpicks to possible provide some support.

They will encrust as long as nothing bothers them...

I wouldn't skewer them...that thought just makes me sad....

Everything looks nice...just keep up they phyto feeding and skim alot...