7 Gal Bowfront - Image intensive.

victorh

Its been up about 6 months. It has a 96watt power compact quad for lighting. Pics...

n10.jpg

n1.jpg

n2.jpg

n3.jpg

n4.jpg

n5.jpg

n6.jpg

n7.jpg

n8.jpg

n9.jpg

NICE and great to have another nanoer. I will post up pics of mine on Sunday after the swap.

Victor,

Incredible pictures and great tank!

What and how are working the tank to get the growth? Pumps, Skimmer, additives, etc?

For the cyanobacteria, try a Neon Blue Stripped Hermit Crab, excellent to help remove it!

http://www.vividaquariums.com/10Expand.asp...Code=02-1714-03

Howard

Thanks Howard.

No filters, or skimmers. I do at least 90% water change every other week with water from Marine Scene. Sometimes I use a cup to remove and particles that collect at the surface of the water. I dose with Kents 2 part nano 2ml, 5 days a week. There is one orchid dottyback, one high finned banded goby, 1 neon blue striped hermit, 2-3 burgundy, 1 small emerald crab I think, and about 15 assorted small snails. I dont know what kind of crab that is in the first SPS picture. He came in on it.

You see those 2 powerheads there, I've got to put something bigger in there for the new SPS corals.

I've got 1 of those hermits you mentioned in there. I get bubbles all over the tank with very very little sign of what might be cyano. The tank is clear before the lights come on at 830am, and start showing up around noon. Lights go off at 4:30. By then there are thousands of bubbles. They just form on the "clean" rock. I've posted in the advanced forums in RC with a few bumps, and never got a responce. So I just let it go.

The SPS came from Feathers and Fins in Ashburn. They've come a long way in the last month.

Victor

Thanks Jake. Thats some of your GSP in there. Love that stuff!

:77:  WELL  DONE

awesom pictures....

congratulations !!

49209[/snapback]

Victor,

What camera are you using?

Garrett.

49230[/snapback]

It's a sony DSC-F828, 8megapixal.

Amazing!!!  :77:  What is the coral on the right, at the top?  Pink Stylophora?

-Rob

49240[/snapback]

Rob, wish I knew. I am new to SPS, and the right person to ask at the LFS wasnt there when I purchased it. Thanks!!!

V

Actually after looking it up, I do believe it is Green Pocillopara. I dont know for sure.