Running Zeozym in my 20l = skimmate that looks like my toilet threw up in the collection bottle

nova423

I recommend the following products for non Zeo system.

1.  Coral Snow

2.  ZZ

3.  Biomate

4.  Coral Vitalizer (only for systems running nutrient poor)

+1 to this. Also, this won't help with your skimming, but pohls xtra does wonders for any corals. Increased polyp extension, good coloration etc. I'm also a fan of the b balance mixed with sponge power.

Where do you order from? BRS?

Just get it from Q Reefs they carry a full line and price match. In addition to annual SALE.

OK. I checked out BRS and the other link posted, but that's about 200 in little blue bottles just for the stuff that ridetheducati posted. Is there a MAP enforced for the Zeo stuff? Does QR have better prices than the ones at those sites?

OK. I checked out BRS and the other link posted, but that's about 200 in little blue bottles just for the stuff that ridetheducati posted. Is there a MAP enforced for the Zeo stuff? Does QR have better prices than the ones at those sites?

Not sure about MAP enforcement, but there is little difference across the board in price on the interwebs. Zeo works, but it's crazy expensive.

Occasionally someone has a used bottle on the selling portion of the nationwide reef forums.

I would just go to QR and get coral snow and zeo bak, bio mate def enhances it but is not a necessity. Later on when the yearly zeo sale is on you could stock up on all the sups you want. CV is awesome, but like Ducati said it's only for well established ULNS, otherwise it will just amplify red slime growth.

Potassium, Potassium, Potassium.

Systems that use carbon dosing can benefit when Potassium levels are NSW.  380 ppm - 400 ppm

Test levels with Salifert Potassium test kit.  Try it and watch the corals color improve. 

Prices are consistent across the web.  I believe KZ products are MAP with authorized sales occurring  a couple times per year.

Systems that use carbon dosing can benefit when Potassium levels are NSW.  380 ppm - 400 ppm

Test levels with Salifert Potassium test kit.  Try it and watch the corals color improve.

Hey, thanks. I have been thinking about doing potassium nitrate on the regular to Redfield ratio my biopellets. Should get a potassium test kit, though.

Hey, thanks. I have been thinking about doing potassium nitrate on the regular to Redfield ratio my biopellets. Should get a potassium test kit, though.

Do not confuse Potassium Nitrate with Potassium.  I am talking about pure Potassium.

That is the only one that I don't use.  I need to get me another little blue bottle!

My current dosing schedule:  

I dilute my zeostart at 1:19 ratio in a glass bottle that has been boiled in RODI.  Just to be safe :)

Zeovit Dosing-Weekly

Monday

Coral Booster - .5 mL

Amino Acid LPS1 drop

Xtra2 drops

ZeoStart - .05 mL twice a day (.1 mL day total)

BioMate 1 drop

Sponge Power 2 drops

Magnesium1 mL

Tuesday

Coral Vitalizer1 drop

Zeozyme1 dose

B-Balance1mL

Sponge Power 3 drops mixed with B-Balance

Coral Snow1 mL

Wednesday

Zeobak1 drop

Coral Snow2 mL

BioMate 1 drop

Sponge Power 1 drop

Magnesium1 mL

Thursday

Coral Booster.5 mL

Coral Vitalizer1 drop

Xtra2 drops

Sponge Power 2 drops

Friday

Amino Acid LPS 1 drop

K-Balance1 mL or as needed

Sponge Power1 drop

Saturday

Coral Vitalizer1 drop

Sponge Power 2 drops

Sunday

Zeobak1 drop

Coral Snow2 mL

Sponge Power 2 drops

150 mL Zeovit stones flow 20GPH, changed every 60 days & 100 mL Carbon (zeovit or seachem) changed every 30 days