Baltimore Fish Store

BigBadWolf5

I'll have to check them out, didn't even know they were there. Are they a new store?

What do they stock as far as saltwater goes? Just fish or corals too?

+1 ^^^^^

CTE is great but way over priced. I used to buy salt there. Box of reef IO/RC was $50 all summer into fall. Then they raised their price. They're out of the ball park on live stock, but it all looks great. House of Tropicals has some amazing fish at reasonable prices. Corals were lacking luster. Go Fish is rather smallish and can be hit or miss. I only go there when I'm in the area and haven't bought anything since the summer from them. Very nice though. They gave me a bulkhead gasket and nut in an emergency one day for free. IMO, Baltimore is dead in general. Even the local club forum is lucky to see a new posted thread in a day or two sometimes. It's actually been a bit of a struggle. The Wamas members are so generous but being in northern MD it's difficult to coordinate some of the deals and not always worth it unless you can set up a few deals and make a day of it. I can't wait for Aquarium One to come to Frederick!!

Let me add that all these guys have been vey nice and attentive. Customer service has never been an issue with any. I'm just saying that an enthusiast may get bored in Baltimore if they were limited to what's currently available.

The corals at house of tropics have looked horrific the last 6 months.

Great fish selection tho!

Cte corals look amazing, however are extremly high priced

House of Tropics corals have looked horrific for the past 2 years, they have never had good corals.  They have the tanks and the lighting but they don't pay any attention to the tanks and they are SO over priced on the crap corals they do sell.