Brown Algea identification and help

s2nhle

It looks like a brown encrusting algae, maybe Lobophora. The clear fuzz is not related to the brown alage, just more visible as it's growing on the darker background. This I believe is a fungus.

It looks like a brown encrusting algae, maybe Lobophora. The clear fuzz is not related to the brown alage, just more visible as it's growing on the darker background. This I believe is a fungus.

Could also be Pseudolithoderma (Ralfsia), another brown algae that's less three-dimensional.

This tank has been running for more than 2 years.  The rocks was dry for more than a year before that. This is just happen about 3 months ago.  This tank is 90% SPS dominated with refugium and cryptic sump. Nitrate is 0.1 phosphate is 0, Cal 460 Alk 8 Mag 1300. 12% water change biweekly. 

Is this rock cycling??? Part of the BioCube??

The rocks and the back of the tank was fully cover with purple coraline before the brown coraline taking over.  I never had biocube. Thanks,

From reading on the reefcentral,  this maybe Lobophora.  However, i could not fine a cure for it.

I feed my fish 1 or time a day with seaweed, formula 1 and 2 flake and pellets I also alternate the food with Janes and several other frozen food.

I feed my fish 1 or 2 time a day with seaweed, formula 1 and 2 flake and pellets I also alternate the food with Janes and several other frozen food.

I wouldn't worry much about it, just a natural part of the tank.

Thanks, that is what on my mind too.  Just throw it here to see whether wamas member got them in the past and how he/she handled this.

Thanks, that is what on my mind too.  Just throw it here to see whether wamas member got them in the past and how he/she handled this.

Some of my rock looks like this in my 150. I chalked it up to on it's way to coraline. Not paid it much mind.

Some of my rock looks like this in my 150. I chalked it up to on it's way to coraline. Not paid it much mind.

Thanks, unfortunately, I can't chalked it up as all my rock were clued together and had several colonies of SPS on them. I am thinking about upgrading to larger tank.  Waiting for approval to proceed from my lady boss. lol