Shops in Norfolk/VA Beach

Ben A

I am in Norfolk for work for a few days, what shops should I hit up while down here. I will only be able to visit 1-2 so please, only the best in your opinion.

Thanks

Ben

Take a look at animal jungle in va beach. They are pretty good. Atlantic sea farms is relatively close to animal jungle, but has very select hours. You also have fish safari, but I dont know much about them. Get an account on hhrc (hampton roads reef club) for more info. GL!

Edited by wildcrazyjoker81

Nobody can compare to reef chief. He is in suffolk.

that was my take when I lived there, but things change. heck, he was working out of his garage back then

yeah, but I think he is off 664 now, right?...so depending on if you're traveling the bridge tunnel or Moniter Merrimac tunnel to head west from VA beach you can choose to head his way when coming back to DC from the Beach.

He was a 5m drive where I once lived in VA Beach...but again, that was garage sale days

Ben stopping by Reef Chief is a must!!! Jeff has an awesome selection and prices to match. I wish I knew you where heading that way would have given you a shopping list :laugh: I have talk to other members about taking a trip to visit Jeff. Any question give me a call @ (240)838-1042. If I recall correctly we have a member that move down that way a while back and he invited me to visit but the Government kept me too busy. :angry: