Where can I buy craftics #33?

YHSublime

This is the silicone that comes with Avasts skimmers and other products. Mine got left behind at the group buy build at Quantum, and, well, I've got a leak in my skimmer cup that needs tending, it's a recent deal, probably with the strain of pushing it back into the neck (I've only moved it out a handful of times to clean, this thing is gigantic.) Anyways, searched HD and Lowes Websites, looks like negative...

You might be able to find some at a hobby/craft store (ask for acrylic solvent/glue- it's not silicone).  If you can't find any over the weekend let me know and I'll drop a tube in the mail for you on Monday.

You might be able to find some at a hobby/craft store (ask for acrylic solvent/glue- it's not silicone). If you can't find any over the weekend let me know and I'll drop a tube in the mail for you on Monday.

You guys rock and roll, I'll check tomorrow

You might be able to find some at a hobby/craft store (ask for acrylic solvent/glue- it's not silicone).  If you can't find any over the weekend let me know and I'll drop a tube in the mail for you on Monday.

Hey, meant to reach out yesterday, no such luck, I've looked around at all my local hardware stores, and big ones as well.

Isaac, give Hobby Hanger in Chantilly a call.

14014 Sullyfield Cir, Chantilly, VA 20151

(703) 631-8820

Isaac, give Hobby Hanger in Chantilly a call.

14014 Sullyfield Cir, Chantilly, VA 20151

(703) 631-8820

Thanks, Tom, I'll give them a shot, but they are also 30 minutes away from me.

This is the silicone that comes with Avasts skimmers and other products. Mine got left behind at the group buy build at Quantum, and, well, I've got a leak in my skimmer cup that needs tending, it's a recent deal, probably with the strain of pushing it back into the neck (I've only moved it out a handful of times to clean, this thing is gigantic.) Anyways, searched HD and Lowes Websites, looks like negative...

I'm surprised I don't run into you at the seven corners HD, I feel like I'm there every day in support of my reefing, bonsai, and general DIY addictions lol.

I'm surprised I don't run into you at the seven corners HD, I feel like I'm there every day in support of my reefing, bonsai, and general DIY addictions lol.

Also shocked