Returning to the Hobbie

seantadez

Hi, everyone,  I'm returning to the hobbie after been away for 6 years... it was paintful to sell my baby but i was moving and with all the equipment fishes and corals  was just impossible to save it all, now I have plans to get a 28G Nano cube, I just feel overwhelmed with all the things that i need to remember ( levels, equipment, testers etc ) i'm not sure where start also i don't want to broke my walet (again) neither my wife will let me, lol.

so any help will be greatly appreciate it

(edited)

See you guys around...

Hi. Welcome back to the hobby. Your best first move is going to be to sign up as a full member here to get access to our members-only forums. This includes the For Sale and Trading forums. You'll quickly save the $20 a year that membership costs. Click on the link in my signature for more information about the benefits of membership. Click on Join a the top of the page to join us now. PayPal is preferred.

These members only forums are where all of our equipment and livestock transactions generally take place. Please familiarize yourself with our rules by clicking on About WAMAS at the top of the page.

Sent from my Rezound on Tachyon using Tapatalk

We will set you up!!! (Without breaking the bank.). There is a small bunch of us up here in the "WAMAS-North" contingent who are starting up builds recently. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow!