Blue Ribbon Koi

MisterTang

I stopped by BRK on Friday to check them out - I actually got started with WAMAS at BRK five years ago, so it seemed fitting to make a return visit as I get back into the hobby.

As always, their customer service is great - Yiannis in particular helped draft some stocking ideas for my tank and obviously is very experienced with fish. I'm not sure how valuable that a vendor review for a celebrity like Johnny will be, but did want to thank them for helping me out!

I dunno... people in this club say that they trust buying stock from you and not needing to QT - if that doesn't earn you "celebrity status" in a hobby where people drop a thousand bucks on mutated clownfish, I don't know what does!

Well, thanks.  I thought you were one of the few that may have heard one of my radio interviews (probably heard by one person), or saw the articals in some of the koi magazines.....or sat in on my presentation at Koi America (now that was a big one)...Or maybe heard Yiannis making fun of me for all my signed books from authors like, Jack Randal, Ed Noga, and a few others, hardly celebrity status..but thanks.  As far as Quarintine, I will never tell anyone Not to Quarintine a fish, but if you can not, we go throught great measures to examine fish when they come in, treat if needed and sell only fish that we know are healthy.  In fact we take down each system every once in a while to sterilize it to help control any possibility of an outbreak.  thanks see you soon..