What is the best All in One tank?

Ryan S

In defense of the Red Sea Max, this tank is the only AIO that comes with a skimmer at all and shouldn't necessarily be used to judge the tank itself as every other option requires you to buy your own. Now granted, if the tank were $100 cheaper and you got to put that money toward a "decent" nano skimmer that would indeed be better than that piece of crap they give you stock.

Lol it doesn't get accolades for including a useless piece of equipment. .. but I will say the rest of it it really nice!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The RSM 130D had a skimmer that was improved over the 130 which came earlier.

(Sent from my phone.)

The other issue we have all discussed with the RSM is they do not make it where it is easy to add anything to it without taking the tank down and drilling it.  The space they give you is so small Pez has to use my arms and hands at times to reach stuff etc.  We love the tank besides the skimmer, can't easily add anything on, and such a small back space. 

The other issue we have all discussed with the RSM is they do not make it where it is easy to add anything to it without taking the tank down and drilling it.  The space they give you is so small Pez has to use my arms and hands at times to reach stuff etc.  We love the tank besides the skimmer, can't easily add anything on, and such a small back space.

Once again, this issue is not unique to Red Sea Max as we are discussing AIO tanks. It's no different with the biocube or JBJ. Etc.

This was my biocube 29g HQI W/Glass Top and 150 MH 14K phoenix bulb. Loved it.

DSC_0160.jpgDSC_0159.jpgDSC_0156.jpgDSC_0155.jpgDSC_0154.jpgDSC_0151.jpgDSC_0148.jpgDSC_0147.jpgDSC_0036.jpgDSC_0035.jpgDSC_0016.jpgDSC_0063.jpgDSC_0062.jpgDSC_0351.jpg

Raw pics from camera to this forum. Let me know if you have any questions.

Edited by Reloadeddevil