The next salt special!

johnnybv

All the instant ocean bulk salt at 36.95 is gone! This Friday I will have 160g pails of Reef crystals for 43.50 while supplies last! The instant ocean 200 g bulk normal price will be 46.95 and it will be back in stock Friday as well. Other new items include digital thermometers with extended probe, 300w heaters, maxijet 1200 power heads, 5" nets, URI VHO bulbs 48", 46.5", 60". Thanks to all who made it out, I value your input so please don't be afraid to offer some constructive criticism. All fish continue to look great, and everyone is eating well. 1 powder blue left 5" 49.95, lots of firefish, and green chromis, a few rainford gobies, red scarlet crabs 3.95 ea. and cerith snails .95 ea.

If that is an item that needs to be in my inventory I will look into it. Eric the koi season pretty much ends this weekend, I havnt established hours yet but I am leaning towords th-fri 4-7 or 4-8 and sat all day, that should just about cover everyone. As I mentioned earlier we are a small family owned business and as far as the marine aspect, I am it. November is traditionally the winterizing month for ponds, so during the days I am booked for now. If you are going to be in the area some day, email me john@blueribbonkoi.com I usaully stop at the shop in the morning for equipment, and sometimes if I finish early I am there in the late afternoon. So if you need something on the off days that is the best way to get me, I get my emails on my hip.

Add another one to the list of customers for this item.

43024[/snapback]

Everything mentioned in the above post is in stock!

REEF CRYSTALS 160G pail 43.50! SPECIAL!

Nice digital thermometers 7.95

Maxi Jet 1200 35.95

300W heater 19.95

Kent Tech 1 iodine 16 oz 12.95

Aragalive Live Sand! 20# 29.95

White Marine sand Dry 5# 4.95

Crushed coral 40# 19.95