Evergrow Feedback

tainan

I don't really know where to post this so I will just put it here. Two things,

1. I can't believe the difference in the colors and the look of my corals after using the Evergrow lights. I was using T-5's

Wow. What a difference!

2. One of the ballasts blew after a month or so. A new one was immediately sent out, at my option, I think it was bad too, I sent the whole thing back, I did pay shipping both ways, total of $30 bucks and the unit was returned in record time.

I have to admit I was skeptical of "cheap" LEDS. I have had a 60" blow a ballast and was told "good luck with that" and have just slew a ballast on  Marineland reef ready LED. IT seems the LED's last for years but the ballasts are still dicy.

Anyway, If you have any doubts about customer service on the Evergrow -  They are the Best!

I can't speak to their customer service, but I ordered a it2080 in the most recent group by. I have it hooked up at 15% and my colors are popping and I'm getting great extension on all my corals. Granted, it's only been about 3 hours, but things are looking gravy! Plus 1 power cord, with a remote... can't beat that! Looking forward to messing around with the settings and programming. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!. 

it's light. it's grows things.

But does it grow things well?