What kinda of anemone is this?

MBVette

Someone gave this anemone the other day, but I cant figure out what kind he is. I was thinking sabae, but now I dont think that is right. So what do you guys think?

null_zps5213e49c.jpg

so this kid bought it somewhere and it moved around his nano and he was pissed b/c it killed his gsp so he wanted to get rid of it.

does it have the light purple tips? I always heard the crispa was extremely difficult to keep long term...and they like a clown fish to help them acclimate and stick around.

its a metallic green base, the tips are a light green - white, but it could be bleached out a bit. The anemone has gone back behind a rock where I cant find him again otherwise I would try to get a better picture

So the anemone has moved so I cant get a picture of him there. But here it is w. a regular camera, as you can see, not nearly as blue.

DSC_5881_zps97786803.jpg

DSC_5880_zpsdb72e9ea.jpg

doesnt help when you dont get a picture of the anemone!

we need to just put the two of you in a cage and let you fight it out.....

that wouldnt work...im pretty sure scott fights like a girl...lol so it would just be alot of hair pulling and slapping

(edited)

Hmmm, Im pretty sure this thread has gone way off topic.... But I work with 35+ woman all day, and kim takes a joke better than all of them so its all in good fun.

Oh and Im pretty sure Kim could kick my rear

Edited by davelin315

oh completely off topic...but fun none the less.

it HAS to go off topic because you are at the point you are posting pictures of no anemone on a "what type of anemone is this" thread.... :tongue:

Hmmm, Im pretty sure this thread has gone way off topic.... But I work with 35+ woman all day, and kim takes a joke better than all of them so its all in good fun.

Oh and Im pretty sure Kim could kick my rear

maybe your jokes aren't funny? 35 women.......thats a pretty big audience to not get to laugh

Edited by davelin315

oh completely off topic...but fun none the less.

it HAS to go off topic because you are at the point you are posting pictures of no anemone on a "what type of anemone is this" thread.... :tongue:

Well I just had to prove my tank wasnt very blue. But the anemone has stage freight now and has gone awol, cant find him anywhere at the moment.

Well I just had to prove my tank wasnt very blue. But the anemone has stage freight now and has gone awol, cant find him anywhere at the moment.

maybe he doesn't think you are funny either.