BubbleHead's 30x30x24 build

BubbleHead

I have finally got all the parts together and have started putting everything together. Today I plumbed the sump and installed the dosers. Since the stand is totally enclosed I am not to sure about putting power strips and especially the controller inside the cabinet, thoughts? As I move along with finishing the build, I will post pics. Idea's are always welcome. Live Rock has been curing for awhile and atleast half the water will come from a FOWLR, I am taking down.

I like the hole in the side...I would put a small cabinet right next to the stand where you can run all the cords and have your controller and power strips away from the humidity and salt water and creap....

I like the hole in the side...I would put a small cabinet right next to the stand where you can run all the cords and have your controller and power strips away from the humidity and salt water and creap....

I have a cabinet next to it now, with all the dry goods, I hadn't thought about putting the controller in there but that's a good idea. What's also great about the stand is there are doors on 3 sides. The pic is actually through the right side door. I'm going to place a shelf there for A/B bottles and then I'll still have room underneath for anything else. The cabinet will be pack but with easy access to everything,

Looks good! That sump is tight! Also, make sure you put a clam on the that return hose. It's could slipped out over time and _____!

I need to stop by HD or Lowes this weekend and pick up some plastic clamps,

I switch over the water and rock from the hexigon. I'm just running off the fluval until I get enough water made and everything connected. Fish are loving all the space.

285585_4978104224899_906322337_n.jpg426410_4978104104896_680960562_n.jpg525174_4978103944892_1889275226_n.jpg306181_4978104384903_1222685117_n.jpg

Good deal on the sand. I'm going to have to try that on mine next time I put a pump in the sump.

Tank looks awsome.