Tracy's 40 Gallon Breeder rebuild.

Tracy G

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neomeris Annulata is the name of it (I looked it up). Some people say it goes away on its on others say its a big problem. Guess we will see lol. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Very cool. I think my 57 is about done cycling, I hope to be on your heels! Ric garden is looking good

• 2 weeks later...

Hey how are you feeling about the noise on the waveline dc3000s? I am setting up my 40br, and like the idea of a throttle-able return pump, because I need it to be absolutely quiet during the day (tank is at work) and then it could throttle up after business hours.

Thanks!

post-2633272-136296310966_thumb.jpgBlasto (not sure what one but looks cool)

post-2633272-136296314317_thumb.jpgpost-2633272-136296315901_thumb.jpgFrogspawn I got from Incredible Corals and artfully Acrylic.

post-2633272-136296321995_thumb.jpgpost-2633272-136296323858_thumb.jpg

Figured post a few updates. Tank is going great have a little Green Algae growth on the rock but levels look good.

Tank is looking very lively!

Oh and I can attest that the pump is very quiet as Tracy ramped it up and down for me while I was there.

looking good. man i miss having corals.
Thank you! Oh and if anyone has advice on placement of the coral let me know. Still figuring out what should be near what.