My 14 gallon Bio Cub

BubbleHead

I recently got back into the hobby and started out with a 14 gallon Nano cube. It's been up and running about 2 months. I bought the tank off of craigslist and it was established although it did not have any corals or fish. I decided to only buy frags from other hobbyist, although I did get the Clowns (CB) from Petco and bought a few corals from Eastern Pacific Aquaculture. 80% of the frags are from other hobbyist, thanks again. Here are a few photo's, not great quality, I hate digital but pixels are cheaper than film.

Looking good. I feel you will out grow your Nano. No need to make you reef live a BubbleHead's life. :laugh: Seriously I feel my RSM 130D is too small, but your Nano is sweet. Oceanic 210 currently stocked with thin air reef.

I already have a 90 gallon cube, waiting for a few more parts (pumps, sump, lights, heater) and then everything goes in there. The only way to go bigger than a 90 cube it to take out the Home Theatre and I don't see that happening.

Looks good, I'll be turning your way for advice! What was that you said about meetings twice a week?

Haha, I'll need it. How long have you been keeping your clown pair in there? Do they have enough room?

• 2 weeks later...