Schedule 80

STEVE

Is there a "local" place to buy Schedule 80 pipe and fittings? Looking for 1" and 1 1/2" stuff. I know BRS, US Plastics and online, just trying to find a local vendor for it in the VA, MD, DC area.

Is there a "local" place to buy Schedule 80 pipe and fittings? Looking for 1" and 1 1/2" stuff. I know BRS, US Plastics and online, just trying to find a local vendor for it in the VA, MD, DC area.

steve,

give me a call. i have a bunch of stuff in my box. im sure we could work something out...

....Yea, Kim, I tried to call them but the number goes to a funky recording like the number is disconnected.....??

Thanks for the offer Eric, I am looking for 3-4 lengths of 1 1/2" pipe in lengths at least 6'. Really dont want to couple it together. (just for looks) :biggrin:

There's a hardware store in Springfield. Not a chain but can't remember the name. There's also a plumbing supply in Hyattsville that should have it.

The one in Springfield, FISHERS HARWARE.....they are out of business. They were a great "mom and pop" store until the family retired and sold it. The new owners turned it into a ACE, True Value and the rest is history...GONE !

The one in Hyattsville....?

I spoke to Justin, they only have 1" of schedule 80. Which lowes in Alexandria has it, and do you know if they stock 1 1/2" ?

Thx Steve, I will check them out tonight! Ours has nothing in schedule 80.