Getting out of hobby sale :(

droyal1110

Hello and sorry for all the text, I need to explain a few things. This is kind of a bittersweet situation, I'm leaving the hobby because I'm buying my own place and I won't have the time or money for this anymore. Basically I'm selling everything I have, there is no livestock, there is a pretty big handful of miscellaneous things that aren't worth posting but can be thrown in if you make a purchase and it catches your eye while you're here.

I will not part out tanks from stands from sumps. All lights, pumps, etc are separate but can be bundled with a tank for a cheaper price. For example, you want tank "A" with a protein skimmer, metal halide, mp40, you will get a better deal than buying it individually. I'm sure this is unnecessary but I don't want to confuse anyone, I'm not the best at explaining myself sometimes. Also, I will start with "*NEW*" if it is something that has never been used, there are a few. There are also a few things that have been lightly used when I couldn't help but trying them out... I basically bought a ton of stuff for a new tank setup but never got around to the setup.

I can deliver tanks but I will not beyond 30 miles and it will be an extra $150 because I would have to enlist help and bribe friends for a truck. Basically, you should come here to pick up. You may be able to talk me into meeting you somewhere but for the most part I would prefer local pickup. The pictures aren't the greatest, I'll be glad to take more specific pictures or video if requested. I'll admit, things aren't spotless but anything with a motor was verified it works and got a vinegar and water soak.

I will try to update this as things sell, thanks for looking.

I don't want to post my address on here but pick up is in zip code 20137, if you need a physical address use 5303 Lee Highway Warrenton VA 20187, I'm about 5 miles off of Lee Highway from there. I'll PM you my address once you commit to a purchase

Tank 1: Unknown make, glass, pre-drilled for drain only (I think its 1.5"), previously bought from Phisigs, dimensions are W-24", L-36", H-18", basically 70 gallons, black painted back, comes with a tall stand that measures W-25", L-38", H-48", I have doors for it but they aren't mounted permanently, I basically wanted it accessible from all 4 sides of need be, panels are removable and I couldn't decide what I wanted to do about the front (if I wanted to make a door or use magnets also.) They have one coat of stain but obviously can be stained more if you so choose. It also comes with a custom sump made of acrylic from NAGA which is designed to create total system gallons, fits the SWC skimmer I have for sale, fits the Eheim 1260, has a large open area for a refugium, and can hold backflow in the event of a power outage. This also comes with a brand new glassholes overflow kit, all plumbing and fittings (I was going flex PVC and flex hose for the return,) and an 18" fluorescent worklight that needs to be mounted. Stand, panels, sump, tank, bulkheads are all together, none of it will be parted out. $600

Back of stand

IMG_1102.jpg

Panels/Door

IMG_1101.jpg

Sump

IMG_1079.jpg

Top view of Sump

IMG_1080.jpg

Tank lying on its viewing side with back facing up

IMG_1078.jpg

Glassholes overflow kit

IMG_1067.jpg

Tank 2: Unknown make, corner overflow, pre-drilled 1" drain and 3/4" return, pre-built stand, custom built canopy (nothing fancy,) comes with blue moonlight LEDs, has hole's drilled for fans but fans need to be replaced, dimensions are W-18" L-24" H-48", 90 gallons, comes with a 40 gallon breeder for a sump with no baffles, egg crate for the bottom (if you're using rocks,) and a mag 7 return pump. $325

When I was first setting it up (not plumbed, no bulkheads)

3379346188_409deb70b7.jpg

Canopy

3379343250_85d095869d.jpg

Reef Octopus DNW 150 Recirculating Protein Skimmer including a feed pump (MJ1200) $165

While it was in use

IMG00022-20090501-1430.jpg

bulk reef supply GFO/Carbon reactor deluxe: needs new reactor , comes with MJ1200 $30

IMG_1087.jpg

*NEW* 16" Sunlight supply reef optix plus 1 reflector, 250w ice cap ballast, 20k radium bulb $275

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

*NEW*(4 of them) 453nm Blue Stunner LED strips with reflectors and power cable/transformer (Don't look at these directly, seriously) $185

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

*NEW* Eheim 1260 $130

IMG_1076.jpg

moonlight white led $5

IMG_1075.jpg

*NEW* 80lbs of unopened Caribsea Arag-alive Hawaiian sand $40

4 of these

IMG_1082.jpg

*NEWISH used for about 2 weeks* SWC Xtreme 160 Cone Protein Skimmer $250

IMG_1083.jpg

*NEWISH used for about a month* Vortech Mp40wES $385

I still have the box and tank stick pad/zip ties

IMG_1085.jpg

JBJ auto top off and system $85

IMG_1086.jpg

RIO 1100 pump $10

RIO 1400 pump $15[/b]

*NEW* 4 Lbs UNOPENED Bulk reef supply GFO $50[/b]

IMG_1088.jpg

Air water and Ice Typhoon III RO/DI with TDS meter, float valve, direct water line tap, and fitting and hose, filters might need to be changed soon $140

IMG_1089.jpg

Backup air pump $5[/b]

IMG_1091.jpg

Captive purity refractometer $20

3 out of 4 bags unopened of Instant Ocean Reef Crystals for 150 gallons $40

Coralife HQI tank mount, its an XM 20k bulb, fan died on it but the bulb still works great, bulb only used for about 3 months $115

IMG_1051.jpg

Heavy duty bulkhead, I think its for 1.5" if someone wants to tell me how to measure properly I can double check it $5

Rock, not sure how many pounds, I'd guess easily at least 100Lbs, its 3/4 full in a 55 gallon brute can $65 if you bring a scale we can weigh it and rework the price if need be (I don't have a scale that will work.)

IMG_1105.jpg

Rubble from my 'fuge, a few man made pieces $25

IMG_1104.jpg

2 - 55 gallons brute cans with rollers and lids $65 each

rubbermaid (i think) 55 gallon container with a cracked handle and a lid $10

Ok I think that's it, haha.

Edited by droyal1110

I guess I edited my original post too many times (stupid spelling errors...)

Sold:

BRS GFO

Pending:

All 4 stunner LEDs

Reef Crystals Instant Ocean

Refractometer

Reef Octopus 150NW Skimmer

UPDATE** All 4 stunner LEDs still available, person backed out. Just to clarify these are the 12" strips, they have 14" of cable in between each strip, and something like 8' of power cord. These were going to be used as atinics with my metal halide.

Everything except the GFO, that is the only physical sale completed so far. The instant ocean, refractometer, and reef octopus 150 skimmer are pending.

Pending also:

Coralife HQI light

Live Rock

Tank 2

Edited by droyal1110

Everything currently pending:

Stunner LEDs

Eheim 1260

Both brute cans

80# of live sand

Tank 2

Live rock

Coralife Hqi light

Sold:

GFO

Reef octopus skimmer

Instant ocean salt

Refractometer

Stunner LEDs

Eheim 1260

Both brute cans

80# of live sand

Tank 2

Sold:

GFO

Reef octopus skimmer

Instant ocean salt

Refractometer

Live Rock

Coralife Hqi light

Stunner LEDs

Eheim 1260

Both brute cans

80# of live sand

Mp40

Sold:

GFO

Reef octopus skimmer

Instant ocean salt

Refractometer

Live Rock

Coralife Hqi light

Tank 2

Swc skimmer

Brs GFO reactor

Will accept offers on the rest, I really need this stuff gone by early next week.