Jan's Reef Foods

matt bills

Last night I picked up and put in a little of Jans Reef Foolds Complete Reef Blend. My Fish went Crazy. LOOVVVVVEEEDDD it. Jans Tank and Fish are so pretty, I am so envies, like a little kid wanting a new toy. Thanks again Jan for letting me enjoy your tank and congrades on the Reef Food.

All of my fish love it too. It has a good mix of sizes and types of food for my fish so they all seem able to find something they like. If you want to offer a varied diet I think this is the easiest way to do it.

agree 100%. my green mandarin even loves this stuff. at first he picked at the smaller items in the mix, but now he pretty much eats everything! corals looking good as well.

How many times a day are you feeding your tank, and about how much?

• 3 weeks later...

My juv. yellow belly hippo is loving it, even after spending an extra night in transit sitting in a bag at the Indianapolis airport.

fwiw: The YBH won't touch any nori I put in the tank. I'm starting to think my cat pee'd on it...

• 1 month later...

Since switching to jans food my hair algae problem is almost gone. I was using Rods food before. I feed 3 times a day w/jans food.

Thanks Jan.