Beware of coming 'Frankenstorm'

Mando77

This could be historically bad. People should be ready and this has me very worried. I knew there was a storm coming but not like this. Meteorologists say it is likely to cause $1 billion in damages. So get your batteries and generators ready before the weekend. This looks like a 3 day storm and many will lose power if what they are predicting actually happens.

http://news.yahoo.com/noaa-east-beware-coming-frankenstorm-171317994.html

we have burried power lines, last couple of big storms our power just kept on. knock on wood but I hope this stays true for this storm!

I also have below ground power lines and I rarely lose power. I also have a frag tank that I will soon break down but is still in use. It is close to empty. If anyone (near Burke) needs a holding tank or is in a critical situation let me know I can help out. I also have a power inverter incase anyone needs to borrow.

I'm living in miami now and the storm is passing by us currently and through the weekend. The wind is pretty nasty, and based on my own experience with pepco (montgomery county, MD), y'all should get the generators and air pumps ready.

I say this and where I am is only under a "wind advisory", apparently you guys are supposed to get the real brunt of the storm.

Good luck to all, my family is on standby with my generator wacko.gif

Looks like I'm going to have to head to Lowe's or HD tomorrow and see what they've got left....I don't need two tank crashes in one year lol