WAMAS T-Shirts, Mugs, Etc?

Ryan S

that is a great idea.

+2. Would be nice to hang in the filtration room and could use to record equipment changes (bulbs replaced, etc). I'd buy this (but would also buy a t-shirt if we went that direction).

What if we put an image of an "anemone fixed in current" on the front of the thong?

We could have 2 models of the thong m and f.

The F could feature the anemone on the front, and the M could feature a Banded Pipefish.

I've done a calander for another fish club. We had a photo of the month contest each month and at the end of the year we compiled them into a calander that we had printed. The calendars turned out great. Sales were OK and I think we ended up meeting the printing costs.

The trouble with a calander is that it has a limited shelf life. You have to have everything done and to the printer several months early so taht you have them in hand when people are thinking about a calander. Once you are into the next year, its near impossible to give them away. So, its not like a lot of other promotional items that if they don't sell well at first you can keep them around until they get used up.

I've done a calander for another fish club. We had a photo of the month contest each month and at the end of the year we compiled them into a calander that we had printed. The calendars turned out great. Sales were OK and I think we ended up meeting the printing costs.

The trouble with a calander is that it has a limited shelf life. You have to have everything done and to the printer several months early so taht you have them in hand when people are thinking about a calander. Once you are into the next year, its near impossible to give them away. So, its not like a lot of other promotional items that if they don't sell well at first you can keep them around until they get used up.

This is why you only make x amount of calendars per year.