New sponsor forum moderator

Premium Aquatics

Hi everyone!

My name is Josh, and moving forward I'm going to be monitoring this forum on the part of Premium Aquatics. In an effort to provide you with the best possible service through this forum, I am available for contact through my company email: forums@premiumaquatics.com

Here's our most recent newsletter: http://campaign.r20....dXWSoVXeIc4Y%3D

Check back for weekly updates to this forum, and feel free to contact me with any NON-ORDER-RELATED questions, comments, or concerns. I hope to get to know all of you over the coming months.

Thanks for checking us out, and for being a Premium customer!

Josh

Hi Josh,

I Just got confirmation from Jason today on a number of donations you guys are making to our Fragfest on the 26th. Thanks Premium!

Doug

Jason is truly a generous guy, and that's why I continue to do work for him even though I've moved out of Indiana. It's always great to hear from others an opinion of him that I firmly hold. Glad to hear you'll have some goodies to distribute to the club!

Hi Josh. Welcome to the forum. I just wanted to let you know that I've updated your privileges so that you're a moderator in the Premium Aquatics forum. I'm looking forward to your active participation here!