uploading photos

I hate not knowing how to do somthing or else i spend all night trying to figure it out.

I know you can go the other routes on displaying your photos here on wamas but then whats the point of having the option to upload when I NEVER CANT.

I can upload using my cell phone photos but I want to use my good photos that come from my good camera.

Now I know you an because I see on some post people have great photos on their forum not ones that you can take using your camera phone.

How do they do that?

Please let me know if the photos need to be under a different format, size, somthing!

Photobucket is your answer. Open an account and upload your photos. Then there are four options to post pics. Use the bottom option.

If the photos are full resolution, it's only about one photo per shot that will work. Usually I reformat the photos that I upload to jpegs at a quality that puts them around 500kb or so and use the bulk upload option.

• 3 months later...

I have been trying to upload photos since I joined with no luck... until tonight! As it turns out all my photos were too big .. even my iphone photos. I am not sure what the largest size you can upload. Anyone know the size and resolution the photos have to be?

Will

why can't the wamas website just build a simple picture upload button on the members homepage? I have to admit the picture loading issues with WAMAS is tough to navigate.

i think 1MB is the max size.

and its very easy to upload them. just click bulk upload, select your files, make sure they arent too big, and they all upload at once. quite simple.

click here, click the correct category, then click bulk upload.