Getting out of the salt water hobby

CHUBAKAH

(edited)

So after 6 years in the salt water hobby, I have decided I miss the Cichlids way more than I like the hobby, so I have decided to get out.

I will list items as they become available, and am going to part this out. I will be keeping the tank, but everything salt water related will go.

First up:

Figi Live rock @ $2.00 a pound. I have about 200 or so pounds all purchased at Dr Mac's, and is 100% pest free outside of some bristle worms.

As soon as that is gone or close enough to being gone so that I can get to the fish I will list those.

I will also be getting rid of my Deltec AP 702, so if you have any interest in that hit me, however I won't let that go until all livestock is gone. Looking for $1000.00 or best offer.

Thanks for looking,

Mark

Edited by CHUBAKAH

I will also be getting rid of my Deltec AP 702, so if you have any interest in that hit me, however I won't let that go until all livestock is gone. Looking for $1000.00 or best offer.

Thanks for looking,

Mark

Are you asking $1K for the skimmer?

Are you asking $1K for the skimmer?

Or best offer, yes.

Live rock gone.

Is there any interest in livestock here, or is everyone good on fish?

I'm looking for a couple of fish for my tank and our school tank, so please let me know what you have for sale. Thanks.

Karen

(edited)

I am located less than 1 mile from the Charlestown races and slots.

Here is the fish list:

Large Raccoon Butterfly 5" $30.00

Squirrelfish, Striped (Fiji) 5" $40.00

Hardwicke Wrasse 4" $40.00

Neon Wrasse 3 1/2" $20.00

Yellow tang 3" $30.00

Blue Tang 4" $30.00

Purple Tang 3" $120.00

Mexican Hogfish 5" $40.00

Waspfish 2" $30.00

Blue Spotted Puffer 2" 25.00

I'll also throw in a free Clarkii clown, and a free Maldives Lyretail Anthias, Female to the first person that comes by and gets a fish off the list.

Edited by CHUBAKAH

BTW the live rock is being picked up this Thursday 6/14 so I would like all livestock picked up this week Friday through Sunday. I will be out of town for a couple of weeks after that and will list the equipment on my return.

Please list what you would like in the thread, however everything will be on a first come first serve basis.

If you would like to call I can be reached at 703 - two zero three- three zero two seven.

Does teh blue spot puffer take pellets or frozen? Any trouble with corals/clams/shrimp/etc?

I have had this one a little under a year and have him eating everything I put in the tank. Will eat frozen, pellets, and flake.

I do not have any shrimp or clams in the tank he is in, so I can not say one way or the other, but have not seen him mess with any snails.

48 hours to let me know if there is any other interest in fish.

If not, they will all be going to the fish store this weekend for credit.

Mods please close this one down.