LED Question

Oprah Wrangler

NanoTuners used similar strips from Edison. The strips use 1watt LEDs. The Nanotuners setup read 600 PAR @ 2inches and 150 PAR @ 12inches directly below the setup running at 100%(my readings when tested). My setup has (2)50/50 strips and (1)actinic strip for a total of 18watts(6white/12blue). This is with no optics. In a BC 14 they work fantastic without optics. In a larger tank, I would definately use optics or 3w CREEs.

NanoTuners used similar strips from Edison. The strips use 1watt LEDs. The Nanotuners setup read 600 PAR @ 2inches and 150 PAR @ 12inches directly below the setup running at 100%(my readings when tested). My setup has (2)50/50 strips and (1)actinic strip for a total of 18watts(6white/12blue). This is with no optics. In a BC 14 they work fantastic without optics. In a larger tank, I would definately use optics or 3w CREEs.

Thanks for the input. Do you have any pictures of your lighting set-up?

Nanotuners/Nanocustoms were the same shop. They have closed shop now. I was just making you aware that the LED strips are being used in the industry. What tank are you looking to use these on?

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk