Fishies 135 cube

Fishie

Hey all,

Thx for the help with the plumbing...

I just got my radions in today...and mounted them and took a few pics of everything up and running..

I need to fix up a few minor things and tidy up my basement which is full of plumbing parts ...

If all works as planned I should start moving my livestock over by this weekend...

318e65b0.jpg

fce97811.jpg

Edited by Coral Hind
corrected title

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead sexy! I just got my radions hooked up this weekend. Having fun playing around with them. Ecotech said a software update should be coming soon with more features and that fixes some bugs.

Dead sexy! I just got my radions hooked up this weekend. Having fun playing around with them. Ecotech said a software update should be coming soon with more features and that fixes some bugs.

Will a Mac update come...I don't have a windows mobile so ...it's a pain to connect to my pc...

Can't wait for Mac support

Looks very nice! Can't wait to see things grown in a bit!

Nice. Tank is coming along great.

The more I see the cube tanks the more I love the for the exact reason Ryan mentioned. I wish my 75 was wider.

What are the dimensions for your cube?

it is 36x36x24

Fishie,

In a few weeks I'll be putting my first SPS frags into my tank. What intensity do you think that I should I start them at? Yours are running at 25%? I was thinking of starting mine at 50% intensity since they'll be coming from MH tanks. Do you think that might be too strong to start?

great~..

you need some more live rocks?

yea i have 75 atm...i ordered another 30 # of pukani dry rock from brs...which will put me at 105...i dont know if i will need more

Fishie,

In a few weeks I'll be putting my first SPS frags into my tank. What intensity do you think that I should I start them at? Yours are running at 25%? I was thinking of starting mine at 50% intensity since they'll be coming from MH tanks. Do you think that might be too strong to start?

hmmm you can always start with lower and move more aggressively if they look starved ...rather than put higher intensity and cause them to bleach.

i started with 60%...when empty then looking with the naked eye...i just tried to match the color between my current leds and these...they matched at about 30% ish...but since its new i decided to go even lower and increase

i dont have any par meter etc which would be helpfull...

they say each radion =250mhl ...

what kind of mhl did you have over what dimensions ?

what kind of mhl did you have over what dimensions ?

I'd guess the frags will come from 250w MH systems. Maybe I'll start them at 40% and see how they react. I love how powerful they are.

i just got my wireless pluging for it...so i am going to mess with the thundersrom and cloud...i am totally loving the depth.

now i just need to convince my wife to let me get a good dslr camera...

i just got my wireless pluging for it...so i am going to mess with the thundersrom and cloud...i am totally loving the depth.

now i just need to convince my wife to let me get a good dslr camera...

I saw Bill's AI Sol thunderstorms in person, and they look much better than the radions. Hopefully Ecotech makes them better with the upcoming software patch.

I currently have the thunderstorms set at 10% and I've never seen them turn on, ever. I might raise them to 20% or something.

I saw Bill's AI Sol thunderstorms in person, and they look much better than the radions. Hopefully Ecotech makes them better with the upcoming software patch.

I currently have the thunderstorms set at 10% and I've never seen them turn on, ever. I might raise them to 20% or something.

yes AIs have better thunderstorm ... but ecotech should fix that soon enough....now if they came with some wireless speakers to give out some sound =D

i have mine at 10% also and ive never seen it come on..i may bump it higher too lol...did u go natural or artifical...artifcal is cool..but confusing to me...with all the options...ive gone artifical and faked the time so it works according to the time when i am home.

I would also like their sunrise to be more orangish u know..