Fins & Feathers

reefbox

A buddy and I went by this place today and picked up some really nice frags. Definitely the best price for the quality. Not a chop shop here, all the corals were healed, encrusted and happy. They were even opening up during acclimation ! Everything I've bought from Sean has done well and was parasite free. Be sure to check them out, well worth the drive out there.

Thanks again Sean .

Edited by reefbox

I went out there last weekend, is a long trip for me but picked up a very large encrusted frag of cali tort and a nice Yellow Bali colony along with a few lyretail anthias, got a great deal on a box of IO as well. Will definately try and return on a more regular basis

Those were some beautiful anthias - I saw them while they were still in QT, big healthy females with some pretty vibrant colors!

Now I just need to find a big healthy male to put with these girls, they are out and about in my tank constantly, really a great addition of mid water swimmers and color. Sean, let me know when you get a nice male in and I'll drive back out there.

The dominant female should morph into a male. That's my experience. Anthias are hermaphroditic. If the male dies the dominent female turns into a male. I've seen it happen. It can take a couple of weeks.

Now I just need to find a big healthy male to put with these girls, they are out and about in my tank constantly, really a great addition of mid water swimmers and color. Sean, let me know when you get a nice male in and I'll drive back out there.

Edited by Jan

The dominant female should morph into a male. That's my experience. Anthias are hermaphroditic. If the male dies the dominent female turns into a male. I've seen it happen. It can take a couple of weeks.

I have one changing now.