FishnReef

EcoGirl22

Whohoo. I just picked up some coral from FishnReef and as always, was not disappointed. Their corals are always as represented or better--nice large frags, fully encrusted onto the plugs. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful coral seller who lives so close. Nick is fast to respond over email and accommodating. I will continue to get ALL my frags from them...until they run out of new species...which will be several years even after I someday upgrade to my dream tank! For now, i think my 12g AP is full!

The half dead green slimmer i've had in my tank under PCs for months and was slowly dying, I have since upgraded to LEDs and its now recovering.

NEW frags: Blue stag, purple haze monti (WOW!), supergirl monti, rainbow monti, pink pocillopora, leishmans red tabling acropora

(really likes high flow- those polyps are out already!)

Old frags: (also from fishnreef--but lived under pc's so little growth (except for birdsnest!)green purple rim monti cap, green digi, purple digi, BOP Birdsnest, Green Slimmer, pink stylo

I highly recommend!

post-2631756-132898513965_thumb.jpgpost-2631756-132898515546_thumb.jpg

Oh--and the cute as a button B&W occi is from them too :)

Edited by EcoGirl22

Time for an upgrade ;)

No way! I used to do 45-75 gallon reefs but the nano thing is just awesome. I love being able to move the tank in a car seat, i love one gallon water changes (and not having to dose). Space...will be an issue soon...but i think i still have room on the sandbed for 4-5 LPS;) heehee.

I will be upgrading...as soon as i have a permanent home!