How do you hide your ATO container?

Dholmblad

Picked up an ATO off a member wamas, hopefully going to set up a temporary ato container tomorrow. However I would like to be able to hide it in a more elegant way. Does anyone know of a nice wooden cabinet, maybe from target or a department store that is relatively inexpensive?

How do you guys hide your ato container?

I never did an ATO,,, but a friend of mine had just a 5g bucket in his stand...can you not fit anything else in there or is this a sumpless tank?

another option a cheap end table with a tablecloth on it if its not a huge TO tank...

hhrrmmm... do ya know how to build? may be cheaper,,, heck I built my stand for my 150g for less than $200.. you should be able to build a 3 sided box (or 4 sided with a door inthe front) for about $75...

take a look at one of the box stores (ie homedepot) for an unfinished cabinet section from kitchen cabinet dept... they typically already have doors on, just needs to be stained or painted..

ut a small piece of formica on top or a veneered piece of plywood... heck if it has a drawer too, place to keep your tank stuff....

david

I don't remember where I got the idea but I plan to build my own cabinet to use with the ATO and kalk stirrer. The front of the cabinet will be deep enough to house DVDs with a few shelves and the back will have just the floor with the ATO and stirrer sitting on it. I have 26" width next to the main tank, and the cabinet stand for the main tank is 34" so those will be my approximate dimensions - not sure how deep I will make the stand.