Getting out of the hobby-75 gal setup in McLean, VA

bzotter

Getting out of the hobby...I want my equipment to go to a good local home. Please PM me if you are interested!

All items are in used but functional condition. I cleanedeverything to the best of my ability, but there is still some salt buildup onsome pieces. Local pickup only. Open to reasonable offers on all items.

PICS HERE

1. 75 gallontank

Condition: Tank was sitting in an alcove so only the frontpane was used for viewing, other 3 sides have some coralline algae on it that Icouldn't scrape off.

Price: Free

2. 18" x 48"Stand and Canopy (Cherry)-Classic Mission Series by All-Glass Aquarium

http://www.aqueonpro....6614_400wh.jpg =$1200new

Condition: Canopy is in excellent condition. Back legs ofstand are swollen near the very bottom, from sitting on wet carpet and laminateis peeling off of the floor of the cabinet in some places because my sump wassitting in there. Hinges and handles are a little rusty, but doors workperfectly. Water damage to the back legs is cosmetic only and is shown in thepics.

Price: $200

3. KentMarine Hi-S Maxxima 35 GPD RO/DI System=$290 new

w/ Kent Marine Float Valve Kit=50$ new

Price: $100

4. PrecisionMarine Kalkreactor KR620=$260 new

w/modded MJ400 feed pump

Price: $120

5. AquaUV UVSterilizer 15 Watt 3/4 inch W/ Wiper =$190 new

Price: $70

6. Eheim1260 Pump=$165 new

Price: $40

7. AquaC EV120Protein Skimmer w/ JG Fitting + Mag-Drive 5 Pump=$400 new

Price: $150

8. TWO EheimJager TruTemp 150 Watt Fully Submersible UL Approved Heaters=$23 new (each)

Price: $20 for both

9. CPR CS90Overflow Box=$90 new

w/ Tom Aquatics Aqua-Lifter Dosing Pump=$10 new

Condition: Has some coralline algae buildup in it that Icouldn't get off, but functions fine.

Price: $40

10. TWO HydorKoralia 3 Circulation Pump/Powerheads UL 850 gph=$40 new (each)

Price: $40 for both

11. CurrentUSA 48 inch Outer Orbit 2x250w 10K HQI-MH w/ 4x54W T5 HO & 18 Lunar Lightswith ceiling mount kit=$850 new

Price: $300

12. SCWDWavemaker - Switching Current Water Director (Squid) - 3/4 inch=$40 new

Price: $10

If you buy something, you can take some free stuff off myhands as well:

Free stuff: E.S.V. Granular Activated Carbon, random testkits (Hagen, Salifert), Tropic Marin pro salt (big bucket), magnesium, iodine,ultralife float switch (functional), Kalkwasser, modded 3-chamber sump (~15 gal)w/some plumbing mods and filter sock holder (and refugium light if I can findit), various filter socks, MAG-floats (2), and probably some other random stuffI have laying around.

Please PM me with any questions or if you'd like to come byand check something out. Located approx. 5 minutes from chain bridge in easternMcLean.

Happy holidays!

PM replies sent. K3's, mag floats, a few test kits, and salt are gone. Refractometer, carbon, and eheim are pending. Had some interest in the canopy, light fixture, UV unit, and RO/DI, but nothing set in stone yet. Please PM or call me at 703-966-4341 if you would like to make an offer or come by and check out any of this stuff. Thanks!

(edited)

Remaining items:

1. 75 gal tank-free to a good home

2. Tank stand and canopy- $200

3. RODI unit with Kent float valve kit- $100

4. Kalk Reactor with modded MJ400 feed pump and bucket of Kalkwasser powder-$120

5. AquaC EV-120 skimmer with Mag 5 -$150

6. Current Outer Orbit 48 inch 2x150W 2 x 250W MH and 4x54W T5 HO with ballasts and ceiling mount-$300

7. Refractometer (sale fell through)-$15

8. CPR overflow box with aqualifter pump-$30

9. SCWD Wavemaker-$10

Free stuff if you buy something: Modded sump with refugiumlight, granular activated carbon, filter socks, maybe some more stuff...

Please PM me or call 703-966-4341 with any reasonable offers or if you would like to stop by and check something out. I would really like this stuff gone ASAP, so make me an offer! Thanks and happy 2012!

Brendan

Edited by Origami2547
Corrected MH wattage

Mistake in the last post on MH wattage, corrected below:

Remaining items:

1. 75 gal tank-free to a good home

2. Tank stand and canopy- $200

3. RODI unit with Kent float valve kit- $100

4. Kalk Reactor with modded MJ400 feed pump and bucket of Kalkwasser powder-$120

5. AquaC EV-120 skimmer with Mag 5 -$150

6. Current Outer Orbit 48 inch 2x250W MH and 4x54W T5 HO with ballasts and ceiling mount-$300

7. Refractometer (sale fell through)-$15

8. CPR overflow box with aqualifter pump-$30

9. SCWD Wavemaker-$10

Free stuff if you buy something: Modded sump with refugium light, granular activated carbon, filter socks, maybe some more stuff...

Please PM me with any reasonable offers on this gear, I would like it gone soon. Thanks and happy 2012!

Brendan

Remaining items-prices reduced.

Pictures of remaining items.

1. Stand and canopy for 75 gal tank- $175

2. RODI unit with Kent float valve kit- $100

3. AquaC EV-120 skimmer with Mag 5 pump -$120

4. Current Outer Orbit 48 inch 2x250W MH and 4x54W T5 HO with ballasts and ceiling mount kit-$250

CPR overflow box with aqualifter pump, SCWD wavemaker, filter socks, bucket of granulated activated carbon, and anything else I have laying around goes free to anyone who picks up some of this stuff.

Please PM me with any offers or if you would like to check something out.

Thanks!

Brendan

• 1 month later...

I'm back in town and trying one last time to unload some of this stuff. Prices reduced again so please please please someone take some of this stuff off my hands. My father is moving soon so I need this stuff to be gone and I want it to go to a good local home.

1. Wood stand and canopy for 75 gal tank (and a free 75 gal tank)- $100

2. Kent Maxxima RODI unit with Kent float valve kit- $75

3. AquaC EV-120 skimmer with Mag 5 pump -$100

4. Current Outer Orbit 48 inch 2x250W MH and 4x54W T5 HO with ballasts and ceiling mount kit-$175

Some free stuff remaining:

CPR overflow box with aqualifter pump, SCWD wavemaker, filter socks, bucket of granulated activated carbon, and anything else I have laying around goes free to anyone who picks up some of this stuff.

Please PM me with any offers or if you would like to check something out.

Thanks!

Brendan

PM'd about Wood stand and canopy for 75 gal tank (and a free 75 gal tank)- $100

Alright, thanks everyone for helping me clear out all that stuff. Only things left are some tanks. 75 gal, 20 gal long, and 10 gal. All free to a good home, so please PM me if you want them and I'll arrange a good time for pick up.

Thanks again,

Brendan