Where can I get a custom all glass tank?

Jan

Naga does some glass work. If you want to assemble it yourself, those pieces are small enough you can probably get them from any glass shop.

That's ~6.5 gallons. I would purchase the pieces of glass and assemble it yourself. Cheapest option.

I have a feeling that you would be in the $100+ range if you would to have it custom built, not show stoppingly expensive, but maybe not worth it for such a small tank.

Starfire is basically a brand name for low iron glass. You can probably get that locally too. If not, there was a guy on nano-reef that used to cut and ship starfire glass for DIY nanos. I can't remember his username off the top of my head though.....

Jan-

You can just order the low iron / starfire glass cut to size and polished from the local glass company. It's pretty easy to do. You can even find videos on Youtube about people making tanks and how they get the straight silicone lines.

Jan,

What thickness are you planning to use for your build? I expect you'll find that with thin glass the difference in color between regular and low iron glass is negligible. Maybe the price is too, though.

Jon

I don't know that I'd want to build anything. That's just not my thing. But thanks for letting me know that I may be able to order starfire glass cut and polished locally. We'll see. I'm waiting for responses. TY

Jan-

You can just order the low iron / starfire glass cut to size and polished from the local glass company. It's pretty easy to do. You can even find videos on Youtube about people making tanks and how they get the straight silicone lines.

I don't know, Jon. I know that I no longer want tanks with green hue/tint. My pico is thin glass and I can see the green tint. I love the look of starfire glass.

Jan,

What thickness are you planning to use for your build? I expect you'll find that with thin glass the difference in color between regular and low iron glass is negligible. Maybe the price is too, though.

Jon