Chiller Inlet and Outlet Issue

Mando77

I have a Prime Chiller that works great. I was recently cleaning it out and when I disconnected the hoses from the inlet and outlet the plastic broke. I wasn't very happy because this shouldn't happen. Trying to find a replacement piece for this is hard unless you want to spend $30 online only to have the same problem happen agian. Does anyone have a solution to upgrading or fixing the inlet and outlet plumbing pieces of a Chiller? I have been to Home Depot, Ace and they don't have plumbing pieces that could be used. This is a huge pain. I don't know of a good local plumbing store that could maybe fix this.

In the Picture the end piece has been broken off. It was about an inch longer. I can connect a hose to the piece, but it barely stays on. The plastic is very brittle and poorly made.

gallery_2632338_889_13320.jpg

I would soften the hose with hot water and get it on the nipple as far as you can. Then clamp it far away from the end as possible with a metal hose clamp to get it (hopefully) running and contact the manufacturer for replacement parts when they open back up Monday.