I want to trade

Guest george_n_jo

Guest george_n_jo

Hello all. This is my first post here on you forums and I hope that I am not stepping on anyone

George,

OUTSTANDING!!!

Trading Coral is quite welcomed and we are thrilled to hear you are coming to MACNA. I'm just starting to get into SPSs and recently upgraded from a 33g to a 150g, so I don't have a lot to trade that you would be interested in but I'm sure others will.

Phil

Hey George, Just saying hello and welcome to WAMAS. I am only keeping softies at the moment but there are alot of people here who may have what you are looking for. Good luck!

Welcome. I'm sure this thread will get a lot busier when MACNA gets closer. Don't know who might have the Rainbow locally, but you may find it. I may be interested in trading in some of your "easier to come by" acros and monties. I have a few different pieces. Would like to trade some pics when the dates get closer.

Hi George,

I consider your post a nice Birthday Present (mine was a couple days ago). Looking forward to seeing you at MACNA.

How 'bout you post up some pictures of the colonies you can share in the Gallery? That should spark some real horse trading...

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

George...

You might want to contact either chideloh or geofloors on the WAMAS boards. They are the two that I would think would have what you are looking for from what I can remember :) Not sure if anyone else has the rainbow monti's for it has been a while since I have been to a meeting or to tanks around DC. Have fun at MACNA!

Guest Leishman

Post what you have, it pull the Rainbow owners out of hiding. I know one person in the area with it but he never comes here, he's RC only.