What heaters do you use?

firecrackerbob

Sooo... I came home last night to find the circuit breaker tripped in the fish area. I killed all of the power strips, flipped the breaker switch, then went back and started turning on the strips one by one... then POW! :ohmy: one of my heaters began sparking and flashing in its tube!... Looks like the glass cracked, or a seal went then the glass cracked... needless to say, I think its time to replace my heaters- all of them are at least 5yrs old, most are older!

What heaters do you guys reccomend? if I remember correctly there was big hubbub about one company recalling thiers lately...

Thanks guys! looking at BRS titanium- do these seem pretty good?

My link

That is where I got my heaters, but I would go with a digital controller.

Also, I am putting together a GB with BRS for next week. There might be a dicount on the heaters. If you are a member, check the GB section. If not a member join! This GB may help you recoup the membership cost immediately! :clap:

Ron

You can't go wrong with an Ebo Jager. I've been using them for 20 years and never had a single failure.

I too like the Ebo Jager. I've been using them for the same amount of time. I did have one failure, but they corrected that problem years ago. I have three of them lit up in seperate systems right now.