Why am I not seeing a" fall meeting" listed?

dbartco

It's Oct 8 - But it is not officially called a "meeting." Just an "event" - semantics...

http://www.wamas.org/forums/topic/45127-tonmocon-iv-oct-8-2011/page__pid__380858__st__0&?do=findComment&comment=380858

So what is happening?

We will be having educational talks during the day by internationally renoun speakers within the cephalopod community. Cost is $5, because the venue costs money to rent, like all meetings we have. This one just cost more since it is all day. $5 goes directly to operational costs, and is $10 off the general public price for the talks.

AFTER the speakers, we will be having a FREE Social at the Invertebrate Exhibit at the National Zoo. Free that is, for all WAMAS Members in good standing. Bring your cards to show (and we will have a roster at the event). So don't let those memberships expire! Snack and drinks will be provided and some raffle items will be available. You will be free to walk the exhibits there, and hopefully some live demonstrations/feedings/touch tanks.

Questions? Post here.

Is the receipts for raffles program affected by this "meeting"?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Relevant questions, please post here! :) Stop innane posts and set up a tank already Bob!

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

I think the owl determined there would be three :tongue:

TONMO is SAT oct 8, I can't seem to get that right!!!

I wanna know why Doug keeps scheduling the socials on the same day as Maryland home football games :biggrin:

GT is away that weekend. And on the 29th, you play BC. The way they are playing, nobody will pick it up cause both teams are lousy, so the game with be 12:30 and you can still make the social. Wear your MD gear, you can be dressed as losers for Halloween!

I guess my question wasnt relevant :)

Yeah well..... Saturday October 8th is the friggin' OU-Texas game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Turds!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :blast: Longhorns

Edited by OUsnakebyte

Yeah well..... Saturday October 8th is the friggin' OU-Texas game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Turds!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :blast: Longhorns

Mike,

Now that we're down to 2 qbs, I think you guys will be fine. Then again, if the #1 team in the country loses to a team full of freshman and sophs, it would be even more painful :)

From a Sooner.... I'm REALLY not looking forward to seeing three more years of McCoy to Shipley. Round 1 was too painful too many times.

Sorry Doug... yes, Cephalopod conference on Saturday the 8th.... :cool:

Mike

Edited by OUsnakebyte

From a Sooner.... I'm REALLY not looking forward to seeing three more years of McCoy to Shipley. Round 1 was too painful too many times.

Sorry Doug... yes, Cephalopod conference on Saturday the 8th.... :cool:

Mike

TIVO MIKE, TIVO

CHAD- Not sure about the reciepts. They may carry over to the winter meeting. Need to discuss witht the officers.

TIVO MIKE, TIVO

CHAD- Not sure about the reciepts. They may carry over to the winter meeting. Need to discuss witht the officers.

doug,

you've obviously never been involved in the red river shootout. I've seen surgeons schedule cases around the game. there is not TIVOing of the game.

doug,

you've obviously never been involved in the red river shootout. I've seen surgeons schedule cases around the game. there is not TIVOing of the game.

Here, here! And weddings... SERIOUSLY. And I don't have TIVO - will check with a friend. Stupid cephalopods....

• 2 weeks later...

TIVO MIKE, TIVO

Where did we land with this one Doug... I have a ton of vendor receipts this time!

Where did we land with this one Doug... I have a ton of vendor receipts this time!

Hold onto and we will honor them at the winter meeting. We will have raffle items at the zoo social, but they will not be as significant as the regular meetings.

Doug