A/C is out -- tanks hitting 84 degrees all must go!

johnnybv

Yes, you read it right, our AC is out and we are currently waiting for parts, soo in the meantime our tanks are heating up!! Yesterday they were at 84 by the time we realized what was going on. For the safty of our animals I would rather sell them off at a good discount, clear out as much as I can this weekend and restock once our AC is back up again.

Here is the deal, It will run to the end of day Sunday 9/18/11

All fish and inverts are 25% off our already lowest prices around! Corals are ALL buy one get one free from frags to colonies, I really dont want to start losing corals. Display items are not for sale, (like our store Sohal etc...)

Hopefully our AC will be fixed tomorrow but even if that is the case I will continue the sale through Sunday. This is real guys and gals no BS, or marketing ploy, I just dont want to start losing things. The weather is going to be cool the next few days so with doors open and some fans right now we are able to keep temps acceptable.

Our loss is your gain take advantage of it!

John

Some one just got a speeding ticket coming out here today, and another person got one yesterday!!!! Im glad everyone wants to take advantage of the sale but BE CAREFUL on 234!

John

I'm in New York cry.gif

Yes, you read it right, our AC is out and we are currently waiting for parts, soo in the meantime our tanks are heating up!! Yesterday they were at 84 by the time we realized what was going on. For the safty of our animals I would rather sell them off at a good discount, clear out as much as I can this weekend and restock once our AC is back up again.

Here is the deal, It will run to the end of day Sunday 9/18/11

All fish and inverts are 25% off our already lowest prices around! Corals are ALL buy one get one free from frags to colonies, I really dont want to start losing corals. Display items are not for sale, (like our store Sohal etc...)

Hopefully our AC will be fixed tomorrow but even if that is the case I will continue the sale through Sunday. This is real guys and gals no BS, or marketing ploy, I just dont want to start losing things. The weather is going to be cool the next few days so with doors open and some fans right now we are able to keep temps acceptable.

Our loss is your gain take advantage of it!

John

Thanks John!

The new acquisition is doing well and looks absolutely phenomenal!