Thanks for Having Us

Guest thefishman65

Guest thefishman65

Thanks again for showing us your facilties. I really enjoyed hearing about all you have done. I had not idea about the coral farm or the clam information. My purchase looks great.

i'm so jealous of the guys that got to go. that's two straight trips to dr. macs I've missed between 2 clubs :( I want to see some pics.

Yes, thank you so much for the great tour and for having us! (And for the pizza, and for that great cake.... :tongue:) We actually found something (a skimmer) taller than Steve!

I'll echo everyone else and give a great big thanks for a fun day. My corals look like they're doing great already. And, I'm still very excited with my orange plate!

Yes indeed. It was a long trip but oh so worth it. Everything was absolutely first class. Thanks for doing the door prize raffle....the Maxima clam looks terrific in my tank :)

Thanks for a great day.

i'm so jealous of the guys that got to go. that's two straight trips to dr. macs I've missed between 2 clubs :( I want to see some pics.

Here is one of my trophy finds... I have never seen an acan with the colors I saw on this one when I picked it out... sort of a tangerine / lime type of coloration. It isn't completely expanded like the others in my tank yet, but it still is one of the prettiest I have seen.

gallery_2632346_867_370347.jpg