Incredible customer service

dmatt56

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to post a quick message commenting on Avast's incredible customer service. I participated in the F&F group buy earlier this summer to purchase one of their new cone skimmers. I emailed Justin, asking if there was any way to shorten the height of the skimmer since the standard size wouldn't fit under my stand. He agreed to shorten the stand at no extra cost. I was thrilled. After spending so much time measuring the height of the skimmer, I neglected the width. Well, when trying to install the skimmer in my sump, I found out it was 1/2" too wide to fit in between the sump and bottom of the tank! No problem - Justin helped me cut the skimmer to make it fit.

Avast/Justin, thanks again for going beyond the call of duty with your outstanding customer service!

Matt

I agree- I've been more than happy with the AVAST products and service. There have been numerous times that I had needed to make a tweak or an extra part or three and they have done everything to make it happen. Where else can you get this level of service when it comes to your local skimmer manufacturer?

I got tired of constantly adjusting my Deltec, and have ordered one for my 240G tank (300+ gallon system). The one I have is running on a 140G system.

bob