Red and Green BTA's

zygote2k

I just picked up some RBTA's from OUSnakebyte and when I got them home, I noticed that they aren't all red. They're green tentacles and red tips. I've never seen this morph before. Mike- where did these come from?

Pics later.

Justin - ctenophore had anemones similar to what you're describing.

I just picked up some RBTA's from OUSnakebyte and when I got them home, I noticed that they aren't all red. They're green tentacles and red tips. I've never seen this morph before. Mike- where did these come from?

Pics later.

Really? They're all red under the lights I have them under in three different tanks with mixed lighting in each. I'll look closer.

Hmmmm... racking my feeble memory.... I traded for those from someone here in the club years ago, but dang... I can't remember. So the lineage is definitely from wamas.

Do you have any more f/s or trade?

actually they are pretty common....id say half the time i get the ones that are green with pink/red bulbs, the other half solid pink.

I have two of them and as Coral Hind said the green shows a lot more when they are not fully inflated.

Do you have any more f/s or trade?

Only two, but they are promised to Dave Lin. If you can talk him out of one, it's yours... :)

Cheers

Mike

Now you have me taking another look at my anemone's lol...mine are a dark purple body with red tentacles and white lines near the middle. I would love to see a pic where your anemones are deflated a bit, so we can see the green more. I don't see it on this pic.

Dave Linn,

My baby clowns from dbarrtco are very lonely for an anenome. Are you willing to give one up, please??? Both my clowns and my DH would be very appreciative! LMK. :-)

Hbh

Well, it's worth trying! In meantime, anyone else looking to trade or sell one?

Edited by hbh