My blastos!!

Supreme Reefs

(edited)

Im sure the rest will look great, but I'm already jealous!:biggrin: First for the camera, second for the blastos!

Edited by LanglandJoshua

*DONT LOOK* AWWW GAAAH...I did, I have blastos fever...I WILL have some of these things...:laugh: gimme a couple months to finish my tank build!

*DONT LOOK* AWWW GAAAH...I did, I have blastos fever...I WILL have some of these things...:laugh: gimme a couple months to finish my tank build!

I have blasto fever too... lol

To me they grow kinda slow but if you target feed them they grow faster just like anything else. Heres mine.

c6e4c353-6b1b-754b.jpg

Ive been wanting to get a rainbow blasto.

Most of them have different growth rates so depends, some like the one in the first pic grows in spurts pops out few babies at a time but after months-years it wont. Also depends on where its fragged.

Ben,

Do you have a favorite store/site where you buy your blastos? The rainbow colored one is just amazing.

Maureen

Ben,

Do you have a favorite store/site where you buy your blastos? The rainbow colored one is just amazing.

Maureen

I buy them from anywhere i can :)

Ben,

Tried to find a recent FTS of yours, but nothing recent ............. any chance you'll post an update?

ML

I will once I get everything in my new set up and re-aquascape my main display.